Monday 12 January 2009

creative block

Hmm, today sees me somewhat lacking in design ideas. It hasn't help trawling through other blogs and seeing the fantastic work that others are producing. There are just so many talented people out there that it makes me feel somewhat inadequate! I guess I need to do something a little different for a few days - I have a scarf sitting in my craft bag which I started before Christmas and have not picked up for about 3 weeks now. Maybe I'll get on with that for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Hi just dropped in to look at your blog. Lovely necklaces. How is the creative block going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments about the necklaces. As for the creative block - I'm getting there. Whipped up a pair of earrings this morning before going to work to match a necklace I was wearing, so I'm getting there !!!

    ReplyDelete